This is my first week helping out Tammy over at Creative Kids with her Tasty Tuesday link-up. I’m super excited about Tasty Tuesdays for obvious reasons, but if a food party link up isn’t your thing, check out her website as she has a lot of social media parties and link ups.
For last weeks party, my absolute favorite recipes is Lydia’s Classic Cheese Souffle. Lydia blogs over at Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen. I’m huge fan of Julia Child, but this is one recipe that I have never tried. I’m scared of souffle! But, Lydia made it look so easy! (And YUMmy!)
Over the weekend I went on a little getaway. It was supposed to be rest and relaxing as I needed one and Friday night husband graduated with his Associates in Respiratory Therapy. It ended up being filled with unnecessary drama, but I was able to try and make the best of what I could. I’ll have some review and fun posts coming up.
In case you missed it, YUM has partnered with Hamilton Beach for this awesome hand mixer giveaway!
Let’s get started on the Tasty Tuesday party, shall we?
Tammy from Creative K Kids has expanded her party so that now this party is being run on three blogs! This month, Chrystal from Yum Eating and Erlene from My Pinterventures are her co-hosts!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Chrystal at Yum Eating (Blog)**
**Erlene at My Pinterventures (Blog)**
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts!
- Please link up a food post you have never linked up at this party before.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. You could follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Thanks for linking up!
‘); // ]]>
Tammy @ creativekkids says
I’m so excited that you are co-hosting with me! Thanks so much–it means a lot to me!
Aww you are very welcome!
Thank you so much for featuring my Classic Cheese Souffle. I’m pretty sure I would never have attempted it without the guidance of Julia Child’s video. I hope others are inspired to try to make it, too. 🙂
You are so welcome Lydia. I am a huge fan of your site. I stalk it often 😉
Howdy! Stopping by from the hop! Thanks for co-hosting. That soufflé looks terrific!
Doesn’t it? I am going to have to get over my fear and make it!