Who doesn’t love homemade chocolate chip cookies? I know I do. But I also know I don’t always love all of the junk you find in them.
These little gems are made out of Mac n Mo’s Morselicious Mix. And I make them sugar-free. Sugar-free cookies you say? Oh yes, sugar-free cookies I say. And they are YUMmy!
The mix is:
- No GMOs
- No Sodium
- No Sugar
- No Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
Ingredients: Brown rice, almonds, unsweetened coconut, flax meal and spices.
I was fortunate to receive a bag of Mac N Mo’s Morselicious Mix from Maura “Mo” Knowles The Morselist herself. When the brown bag arrived I was in craft heaven. I love brown paper craft and I knew I was about to craft something good. The minute you open the bag you can smell some of the spices. My nose knows…but I won’t give it away.
Kiddo and I baked up these little mini cookies using some unsweetened carob baking chips I had picked up on the clearance rack.
These little cookies turned out really good and I felt even better about giving them to my family.
Morselicious Sugar-Free Carob Chip Cookies
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1 tsp real vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 c Mac n Mo's Morselicious Mix
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened carob chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together melted butter, olive oil, and brown sugar Splenda.
- Blend until creamy.
- Add real vanilla, salt, and egg white.
- Blend again until mixed well.
- Add Mo Mix and baking soda.
- Mix until powders have become moist.
- Add chips until distributed evenly throughout dough.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Cook on wire rack.
Purchase Morselicious Mix online at Mac-n-Mo’s. Find out for yourself just how good this delicious product really is.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received Morselicious Mix for free as part of a review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”