In preparation for tomorrows Foodie Penpal reveal, I thought I would take the time to do a food edition ‘about me.’
I’d like to thank my friend Nicole over at 350 Preheat for these questions. This (hopefully) will help out a great deal for future months in the Foodie Penpal program and help out with some of our own programs we are going to get start on at Foodie Blogger Forum.
Thats me looking over Niagara Falls. What a wonderful trip that was.
Ok, anyway, here’s a few things about me.
1. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Thin crust. Got to watch my carbs. Wheat if they have it. Otherwise I’ll make my own out of cauliflour, meat (meatza pizza), flax, almond, or something. Toppings: black olive, ham/Canadian bacon, mushrooms.
2. What is your favorite kind of meat?
3. Do you have a favorite kind of muffin?
4. Do you have a favorite hot drink?
I am a collector of tea. Just me and my tea.
5. If you are a coffee or tea drinker, what do you take in them?
Tea is just tea. Coffee is just a little bit of unsweetened coconut/almond milk and maybe some sugar free flavoring depending on the coffee type.
6. What is your favorite cold drink?
7. How do you like your eggs cooked?
I just love eggs. As long as they are cooked I will eat them. Yolks can be dippable for my bacon, but nothing else can be runny.
8. What do you enjoy eating for breakfast?
Bacon and Eggs or Irish Oats.
9. How do you like eating potatoes?
Crockpot baked potatoes are the best! Add a little butter, salt, pepper, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese, please.
10. Do you prefer White or Chocolate Milk?
No cows milk for me, thanks. Once in a while I will have a craving for chocolate milk, so I’ll buy the almond variety. But I don’t really sit down and drink glasses of any type of milk.
11. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
It used to be Ben and Jerry’s Dublin Mudslide but I haven’t seen it since moving to MI. 🙁
12. Do you like White or Whole Wheat Bread?
I prefer dark rye.
13. Do you have a favorite kind of doughnut?
The oh, so dangerous, Sour Cream Cake.
Recently we made some baked Pumpkin Spiced Donuts that were pretty YUMmazing.
14. What is your favorite kind of pasta?
All of it. But because I have PCOS the white variety is just no good for me. So I have to stick to the lower GI kind and use whole grains. I really enjoy Fettuccine Alfredo.
15. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Oatmeal, that’s cereal, right?
16. What is your favorite kind of chips?
I’m not really a big chip fan.
17. What is your favorite kind of chocolate bar?
Lindt 85% Cocoa Bar.
18. What is your favorite kind of candy?
Lindt Lindor (pretty much all the flavors except orange.)
19. What is your favorite fish?
I enjoy all fish with the exception of Catfish.
20. What is your favorite shellfish?
21. What is your favorite cooked vegetable?
22. What is your favorite raw vegetable?
Sliced green peppers.
23. What is your favorite fruit?
24. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Blue cheese (at the moment.)
25. What is the oddest food you have ever eaten and liked?
Alligator, crocodile, and shark. Once I got over what they were. My ex-in-laws would cook things like possum, squirrel and raccoon. I think I may have accidentally eaten some of it without knowing. Maybe I shouldn’t admit that. 😉