Don’t let the name fool you. It’s really just fancy oatmeal with a whole lot of extra yummy goodies for added health benefits. Trust me, it’s so easy. What I love about this recipe is that I can I can have breakfast prepared for the week. I’m a creature of habit and eating the same thing for breakfast all week long doesn’t bother me. I can also freeze a portion of it for later time. If using old-fashioned oats you can prepare this before bed and wake up to a delicious breakfast.
Clean Eating Crockpot Breakfast Porridge Video:
Clean Eating Crockpot Breakfast Porridge
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup homemade pumpkin butter or puree
- 2 cups Irish steal cut oatmeal
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp real vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot and cook on the lowest setting for 4 hours.
Check out the oatmeal crockpot bloopers:
Are you a fan of oatmeal? What are your favorite flavor combination?