No matter. I still have a fabulous giveaway for you guys because I’m great like that.
This isn’t a sponsor post or giveaway. This is all me. A little thank you from me to you for being a fan of YUMeating.
For my 39th birthday I am giving away a brand new ollo clip 3-in-1 photo lens. Quick change camera lens for iPhone5. Will fit 16, 32 and 64 GB models.
- Fish eye lens
- Macro lens
- Wide angle lens
- Microfiber bag
- Lens cap – small and large
The ollo clip was the first of its kind, don’t be fooled by imitations being sold on eBay or other discount retailers.
Mr Yum purchased an ollo clip for me when I had my iPhone4. I joied the ollo clip group on Instagram and the iPhoneography group on Flickr. I was so obsessed about taking photos with my iPhone that my point and click digital camera started to collect some extreme dust. I have been a part of the iPhone photo groups for quite some time, but now I am obsessed with learning my DSLR! 😉
One of you lucky ducks can win the iPhone5 version. I know there are a lot of you out there with iPhones who are bloggers. I also know that a lot of you were wondering about ways to improve your photos. Well, I listened. We can be iPhone photogs together 😉 With these lens and the right apps you are well on your way to creating better blog photos!
The ollo clip works with all of your favorite apps in video and still mode. Attaches in seconds. Extremely portable. The perfect camera accessory.
Want to know what my favorite photo apps are?
Well I am glad you asked 😉
- Instagram – ok, not really a photo editing app, although it does have tools. But, I love Instagram because there are so many wonderful iPhone photo folks worth following.
- Fx Photo Studio by MacPhun LLC – with this app you can take a photo, import from social media or your camera roll. It’s super fun editing tool that lets you create iPhoneography masterpieces. With this app you can make your photo vintage, turn it analog, make it 3-D, give it an oil painting makeover, make it look like a sketch and so much more. Another great tool by these guys is Perfect Photo. Perfect Photo can fix red eye, blemishes and so much more.
- Foap – Foap isn’t an editing tool, but if you take a lot of random shots like I do it’s worth uploading them here. Foap is an iPhoneography stock photo site. Take photos, make a few bucks.
- Layrs – Layrs is the multi-layer photo editing tool used to create great works of art. You can separate your photo into multiple layers and change them up or add things to them. This is similar to Photoshop.
- TyPic – Typic allows you to add text to your photos as well as turn them into great designs with filters, font styles and colors, rotate, give your photo frames and plenty of other design elements.
- Quipio – According to Telecrunch, Quipio is the Instagram for text messaging. Its as simple as Twitter but more expressive than Instagram. Share public or private. I don’t add to this one, but I sure love looking at all the great photos for inspiration. I often feel its sort of like Instagram meets Post Secret.
- PopFx – PopFX is a fun app that turns your photos into pop art, comic books and other crazy styles.
- VSCO Cam will give you professional photos, allow you to connect with photographers all around the world, and help you become a better, organized, well rounded photographer.
- Want dslr style iPhone photos? Well, you can get those too. ProCam will give you the look, feel and most tools of a dslr camera.
And when you are all done, check out Free Prints where you can get prints made for free.
These are just a few of the tools I use on my iPhone. Have fun!