(C) 2008-2015 www.nevermorelane.com / Chrystal Mahan – All Rights Reserved
You CAN do this…
- Share a recipe or other post you found on Nevermore Lane and site Nevermore Lane as the source by providing the name and a backlink to the post. You must use your own photos.
- You can pin my photos. I have provided “pin” buttons for this purpose.
- Share my links on social media sites and I have provides tools on my site for this purpose.
You CANNOT do this…
- Use my photos without my permission.
- Share my recipes, crafts or other posts without my permission or citing me as the source.
- Slightly modify my original recipes (or other posts) and claiming it as your own. This is where you need to read the Food Bloggers Ethics Code and learn about the “recipe adapted from” or “inspired by.”
- Copy an entire recipe into the Pin description of your pin.
- Copy anything from my blog without my permission.
Nevermore Lane is a for-profit blog. I do accept money/products as compensation for writing reviews, running ads and through affiliate links. I will always give 100% honest review. The affiliate programs I provide on my website homepage and through my blogging resources are products I have personally used and believe in.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the posts are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Any information provided to Nevermore Lane through comment forms, giveaway entries, or any other form submissions will never be released or sold. It is solely for NLs use. If you ever receive an email from Nevermore Lane that you no longer wish to receive, simply opt-out.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Currently Nevermore Lane runs advertising from Mode Media, Svorn and Adsense (backfill to Mode) and Gourmet Ads.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy.
Other references product ads are from my own choosing and are products I have personally used and believe in. ( Example, Food Photography, How to Monetize a Food Blog, and even my own published works.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Nevermore Lane, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access by third parties. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to third party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
This policy is valid from 27 October 2008 to present. Last updated Friday Febuary 27, 2015 12:03PM EST
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
All information and works contained on these pages is © 2005-2015 Chrystal Mahan.
DISCLOSURE on TAX ADVICE
Please be advised that this blog is not a substitute for professional tax advice. There are many resources listed in this blog, as well as the option to consult your own personal tax adviser for specific advice on your personal situations.
Although I have done taxes professionally, even I make mistakes.
Any advice in this blog that I give you should be considered as a guideline only.
Remember…your taxes are your responsibility and if you chose to use the advice in this blog, you are doing so at your own risk.
YUM eating/ Self Employed Writer is not responsible for any of the advice provided, any actions or lack thereof taken because of that advice, or any potential consequences.
I know this sounds weird coming from a professional, but I do so because I want YOU to seek out professional help that you can actually have a face to face conversation with. A person who can actually see your tax documents.