‘m not feeling very artistic today. But I have been telling every one that I am going to write the St. Patrick’s Day blog. So, this is me, sitting here at work, when I should be working. But, I have not done crap all day, so why start now. I really wanted to write this blog. To tell you all what a fabulous time I had. And I did. Don’t get me wrong. It was all great and wonderful.
1) Was 2006 a good year for you?It was a serious coaster ride. It had many up and downs. Death. Depression. Heartache. Illness. But, on the flip side, I grew, I lived, and I learned. I had to overcome many things, and I did. For me, that is something to celebrate. And now, I face each day as best as I can, with a smile to help push me forward.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? When I finally was offered a great job and got out of a serious 6 month long stay in bed depression.Yes, it really was that bad.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? Jan 3 – the loss of my grandfatherDec 6 – the loss of my dear sweet love, Lonnie
4) Where were you when 2006 began?in Okie, where I always am.
5) Who were you with?When the new year hit in Ireland (6pm okie time) I was with Elonna and Sean. When the new year hit in Okie time I was with Marcus.
6) Where will you be when 2006 ends?Someplace with Marcus I am sure, since it is also my anniversary.
7) Who will you be with when 2006 ends?See #6
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2006?I didnt make any. I was too depressed to care.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2007?Yes, to keep taking charge of my health. And get my ass to Ireland once and for all.
10) Did you fall in love in 2006?Yes. More then once. Love that will forever be with me. Forever a part of me. Never having any regrets.
11) If yes, with whom?Everyone here pretty much knows the answer to that, for it was with Sean, then with Lonnie.
12) If yes, do they know?Of course they do. For they love me just the same.
13) Are you still in love with them?YES!! I will always love Lonnie. He is my guardian angel now. Forever a part of me. R.I.P. And I will always have a love for Sean.
14) Do you regret it?Not at all. And never will. And I mean that, NEVER. For in this life I have learned, live life, no regrets. Learn and move on.
15) Did you break up with anyone in 2006?No. Sean and I parted ways mutually although that love was still there. We always found a way back to each other. And well, Lonnie and I didnt not ever break up. You all know what happened there. If you don’t, then I suggest you go back a few blogs and read.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2006?I sure as heck did. LOTS of them!
17) Who are your favorite new friends?all of them….
18) What was your favorite month of 2006?March and July
19) Did you travel outside of the country in 2006?No 🙁 ….. but I should have, was suppose to, and now wish I did.
20) How many different places did you travel to in 2006?Michigan in Jan for gramps funeral, and again in Oct to visit mom and family
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006? My gramps in January, and my love, Lonnie in December.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?YES! My gramps. My mom when she moved to Michigan for good. My family. Some of my friends. And I miss Lonnie a whole hell of a lot right now.
23) What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2006? Boondock Saints and The Wind that Shakes the Barley(thanks for that Patrick!)
24) What was your favourite song from 2006?Oh I have a few:
1. One – U2 and Mary J Blige
2. Far Away – Nickleback
3. Window in the Skies – U2
4. Red – WHY
5. Gaurdian Angel – Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
6. Tell Me Baby, Torture Me, Make You Feel Better & Hard to Concentrate – The Red Hot Chili Peppers
7. Time of my Life – Justin Manville
8. Savin Me – Nickleback
9. Lips of an Angel – Hinder
25) What was your favourite album from 2006?Hinder, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
26) How many concerts did you see in 2006?Zero
27) Did you have a favourite concert in 2006?N/A
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006? More then my fair share, especially the first half of the year.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?Only those perscribed, and that was a whole hell of a lot for a while there between the depression, the stomach and intestinal illness and the back issues.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2006? not answering this one… sorry guys
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?~SIGHS~ Yeah, maybe.
32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2006?wasnt so much that i lied, its what I kept to myself. But its pretty much all in the open now.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006?I dont even want to go there right now. Sorry.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?There was a period when I was not very nice to Sean. And I feel badly about that still. Even though we have made our peace about it long ago. There are some friends that reached out to me during my depression that I just didnt want to have to explain what was wrong with me. And I pushed away a lot of people. I regret that now.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006? Yeah, there were a few people that stepped on me and used me and treated me like shit. And all I got to say is, Kharma …it’s a bitch.
36) How much money did you spend in 2006?Since I started working again, I am sure way more then I should.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?Oh! Lets see……..
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change it, what would it be? Most of you already know the answer to this. For that would be
(1) to not have felt like I had to prove anything to “A”, then maybe Lonnie would have never of gotten upset with me
(2) that event caused the whole downfall of our relationship for then he felt I had left him and off he went to his ex
(3) which led to him asking her to marry him for all the wrong reasons
(4) which led to me finding out from everyone but him
(5) when he did tell me I was very upset
(6) and sean was already angry at him, which led me to rant and rave even more
(7) knowing how sean still felt about me i should have kept my ranting and ravings to myself
(8) perhaps the brawl with lonnie and sean would not have happened
(9) perhaps lonnie would still be here
(10) and sean would not be sitting in jail , where he was awaing trial for the murder of one of his best friends, but now, is going to be paroled and they are just trying to figure out when.
40) What are your plans for 2007? To just keep plugging away at life one day at a time. To continue on the path of just being me.
41) What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?had to experience death of 2 people close to me
42) Did anyone close to you give birth?yeah my cousins
43) What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?Less anxiety and panic attacks. More time to write. More real friendships. Acceptance for the person I really am.
44) What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Jan 3 – gramps diedJuly 25 – started my new jobDec 6 – Lonnies deathI dont think any of these really need an answer as to why.
45) What was your biggest achievement of the year?Getting a new job
46) What was your biggest failure?quiting my job after gramps death, dropping out of school, falling into a deep depression and not working for 6 months.Losing Lonnie.
47) What was the best thing you bought? My project (RED) Motorola Cell phone
48) Whose behaviour merited celebration?hmmmmmm.. Brett for sure. Hes accomplished SO much this year (woo hoo *wepod* I am so proud of you!)
49) Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?my own at the beginning of the year
50) What did y
ou get really, really, really excited about? Having a job again
51) Compared to this time last year, are you:i. happier or sadder? Well this time last year I had just lost gramps, and was starting on my downward path to severe depression. Right now, I am still dealing with the guilt of Sean being in jail, and Lonnies death. Dealing with loss of Lonnie. But, all in all, I would have to say that I am in a better place today, then I was a year ago. I am dealing with things much better. Don’t get me wrong, when I think of Lonnie or Sean I get a extreme feeling of sadness that sometimes overwhelms me. But, I am able to cope much better with it.I have great friends and people who love me that surround me. And that has helped a great deal.
ii. thinner or fatter? the same
iii. richer or poorer? richer in so many ways
52) What do you wish you’d done more of?exercised, listened to my docs
53) What do you wish you’d done less of?Being depressed, blaming myself for so much
54) How will you be spending Christmas?Spent it @ my in laws house.
55) How many one-night stands?ugh whats with these questions
56) What was your favourite TV program?Miami Ink, Lost, Prison Break
57) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?You know, I always say that hate is just a waste of my time. But, sadly, there are a few people that have burned me and I really am still pissed off as all hell about it, so yeah, some hatred is running through my irish blood right now.
58) What was the best book you read?Oh gosh, I read so many I dont really know where to start.
59) What was your greatest musical discovery?Christian Rock
60) What did you want and get?lovea better understanding of me from the hubby
61) What did you want and not get?Peace within me
62) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?I went to arkansas and partied with my best friend steph and her husband and got my irish angel tattoo. I turned 31.
63) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?Not losing Lonnie.
64)How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? just me, relaxed and comfortable, at home, to relaxed professional at work.
65) What kept you sane?Oh lord, I dont think I was sane much this year. But, Elonna helped me out a great deal.
66) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?Colin of COURSE!!! And Cillian Murphy!
67) What political issue stirred you the most? The war.
68) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.Life is too short for petty shit. Tell everyone just what is on your mind because tomorrow may be too late. That forever is a lie.
69) Quote a song lyric.”That I love youi have=”” loved=”” you=”” all=”” along=”” And I miss you Been far away for far too longI keep dreaming you’ll be with meand you’ll never goStop breathing ifI don’t see you anymore “
70) Favorite discovered quote.””I’m troubled, I’m dissatisfied. I’m Irish.”” •Marianne Moore
(originally posted on MySpace 2006)
I HATE THEM!
Well, not really….what I hate are the tag team interviews where you are locked in a conference room with 5 people for a nice long interview. An hour to be exact. Then…for a one on one interview with someone else…
January 9, 2006
Hello Everyone! I made it back safe and sound. Thanks to all of you that sent your prayers and well wishes my way. It really means a lot to me. It amazed me the outpouring of so much love.
I see that I have lots of blogs to catch up on. But, first I have to say one thing…..for those of you who tagged my ass while I was away (you know who you are) you all can bite my ass! I was away at a funeral, I got immunity damn it! The tribal council has spoken; we took a vote without you. Because I am so behind, and have so many tags, I am gonna skip this round. Yup, the brat is back.